How We Work
Our design approach is characterised by an ability to listen, understand and synthesize our client’s needs into a contemporary form.
From the leading edge Passivhaus standard to advice on listed buildings and sensitive sites, we bring our clear thinking to complex problems.
We often work with multi-headed clients; engage in community consultation and deliver projects within demanding timescales. In fact, we prefer it that way – the more complex the problem, the more creative the outcome. We have an established track record for achieving planning permission on difficult sites.
From the leading edge Passivhaus standard to advice on listed buildings and sensitive sites, we bring our clear thinking to complex problems…
Our Services Include…
- Forming the Client’s Brief
- Feasibility / design option studies
- Master plans
- Space Planning
- Collaborative working with the design team and contractors
- Planning applications
- Construction technical information
- Building control applications
- Project tendering and procuring a contractor
- Site inspection and administration of the building contract
- Provide a service that is delivered with professionalism and integrity
- Produce contemporary and sustainable architecture
- Bring fresh thinking to the site and brief
- Make space work harder
- Provide value for money
- Work creatively, with thoughtfulness and rigour
- Guide and ease the client through what can be a challenging and complicated process
A detailed description of an architect’s service and the RIBA Plan of Work is available here.
Our Approach to Fees
Our commitment to Clients is to provide;
- A free initial consultation
- Transparent fee structure appropriate for your project
- Excellent value for money
- Discounted fees for Registered Charities